Have you heard of the Law of Attraction? Did you know there were 12 steps involved? Surprisingly, not a lot of people do. The basic principle behind the law of attraction is that whatever you give consistent thought to, you will bring or create it in your life. Not many people are aware that they are consciously and unconsciously sending magnet messages through thoughts and emotions and attracting their wants and needs. You are asking the universe and it’s granting your wish. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” Rhonda Byrne Join me over the next 12 weeks as I explore each of the 12 steps and how you can allow it into your life. The Law of Attraction’s 12 steps are:
Law of Attraction | Love
Rumi says “your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Many people define attracting love is finding the one soul mate in their lives, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that. Attracting a soul mate may actually see you attracting multiple soul mates because of the ‘message’ you gave the universe. And remember, we all go through different phases in our lives and that person may be the right person for that time in our lives. In creating your attraction for love you need to clearly define what you want and here are some simple step you can do to create that;
- Commit ~ use your body, mind, soul and heart to connect and define what you want in love. In saying ‘commit’, it means to commit to the person you want to attract in your life.
- Vision ~ visualise how you see your relationship with that person, and understand why you want it.
- Send your message out ~ Tell the universe what you are seeking and that you are ready.
- Clear and heal any past heart hurts. You need to find within your heart how to heal. Mending your heart allows new life to come in.
- Once you have found that special someone, don’t stop visualising. You need to keep it alive and growing.
It’s important to note, that love comes in all forms and whilst I’ve spoken about finding your soul mate, these principles can be applied in the love of a child, the love a family member you disconnected with for whatever reasons, or whatever formation of love you seek in your life. Have you had any experiences, good or bad, with attracting love? Did you change your attraction to get what your heart most desired? I would love to hear your stories, so please feel free to comment below and join me on this 12 week journey.
Maria, this is going to be such a fabulous series! I love this very simple checklist that I can DO. That last step seems like the most important one somehow…heal those past hurts. Thanks, Maria:)
Hi Susan, thank you – its so important to heal those past hurts – it feels good on the other side. Love to you, Maria xx